What’s a Rich Text element?

The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.

Static and dynamic content editing

A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!

How to customize formatting for each rich text

Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.

BLOG POSTS

Amplify 2022: Black History Month

This is some text inside of a div block.

In honor and recognition of Black History Month, Community, the innovative text messaging platform that powers direct relationships and one-on-one conversations at scale, is pleased to kick off Amplify 2022 in support of 6 black-owned businesses across the nation. As the largest drivers of culture, it’s important that Community continues to support Black owned businesses, while also amplifying their impact and contribution to the world around them. 

Amplify Leaders each receive a unique, 10-digit Community number that will allow them to connect directly and instantly to their audiences at scale, while also driving impact, awareness, and sales for their respective businesses. Previous Leaders supported through the Amplify program include over 39: Black-owned businesses; AAPI businesses; LGTBQIA+ businesses; and Latinx businesses in SoCal; who have used Community’s technology to scale their business needs. 

The 2022 Amplify Class includes

Angelwear:  a medical scrub line that was created for healthcare workers to upgrade their work attire by providing a stylish yet comfortable scrub option. Based in Detroit, Michigan Crystal went from working in healthcare to becoming a full time business owner disrupting the medical scrub industry. Angelwear takes medical scrubs to a whole new level, allowing women to look and feel good at work, embracing confidence on the job. 

Hilltop Coffee + Kitchen: Hilltop Coffee + Kitchen: founded by Yonnie Hagos and Ajay Relan, Hilltop creates fun environments for people to connect with each other + themselves while bringing quality ingredients & good vibes to its community.

Hike Clerb: an LA based intersectional women’s hike club and 501c(3) founded in 2017 by changemaker, Evelynn Escobar. Inspired to take action by the lack of representation of people of color in the outdoors, Hike Clerb was born as a radical solution to this issue and more. They are equipping Black, Indigenous, women of color with the tools, resources and experiences they need to collectively heal in nature from Los Angeles and beyond.

Inner Workout: founded by Taylor Elyse Morrison, Inner Workout is a wellness lifestyle brand dedicated to making self-care more inclusive and accessible. Inner Workout creates experiences and products to help people listen within and respond in the most loving way possible. 

Just Add Hot Sauce: Alex Hill is a former Brooklyn girl now Washington, D.C. based, self-taught cook with a passion for making food that’s filled with flavor, functional and affordable. Her affinity for cooking developed at an early age watching her mother, Evelyn, create mouthwatering dishes for their family combining both her Puerto Rican and African-American heritages. 

In 2017, she created Just Add Hot Sauce as an outlet to show an expression of love to the people you care about the most…through their stomachs. From dinner parties and blogging recipes to teaching cooking classes and trying new techniques, cooking is what brings her joy. Whether you want to add a little flavor in your recipe or a boost in your day, you can always get a kick when you ‘Just Add Hot Sauce’!

Justin Leggett: Justin has had an innate eye for style starting at a young age, with his professional journey beginning 30 years ago at the Gap. Justin has worked his way up in the fashion world from stockroom to fitting room. He has risen to be a top stylist for a nationally known luxury department store, styling Fortune 500 executives as well as celebrities. Even with this high calibur clientele - he will also find the perfect dress for you for your daughter's wedding that you will love.

Justin has served on the board of the Big Brothers, Big Sisters organization in Seattle and has worked with Dress for Success. Justin dresses both men and women and has clients in Seattle, Los Angeles, New York, Atlanta and Miami. 

The Black History Month’s Amplify 2022 class will receive services for the year. They will then be able to pay forward and nominate other businesses for future Amplify classes. 

As the President and Chief Operating Officer of a tech company, I have the privilege of being one of the very few women of color to serve in this role. I believe that this privilege comes with the responsibility to make a positive difference and that is why I am proud to be kicking off the second year of this Amplify program. Through my own humble experience as the daughter of African-American and Mexican-American small business owners, I know that having support and a meaningful connection to your community makes a big difference for small businesses. Please join me in celebrating, texting with, and supporting this Amplify class.  

- Diankha Linear

President and Chief Operating Officer of Community

Honey's Kettle
Vincent & Dr. Arlene W. Williams
This New, Old Fashioned business has been serving up fresh Honey's Kettle Fried Chicken for nearly 40+ years with locations in Culver City, Downtown LA and Hollywood. The Los Angeles food institution also offers hand rolled buttermilk biscuits, kettle cooked fries, locally sourced honey, sweet pickles, Ice-Shaker lemonade, secret sauce, shucked corn, and more.
310-347-4531
Sip & Sonder
Shanita Nicholas & Amanda-Jane Thomas
The premier destination in Inglewood for creatives, entrepreneurs, freelancers, curators, and everyone in between to simply exist, grab a cup of coffee, connect, create, and put sonder into action. Its mindfully curated coffee and innovative programs and partnerships solidify Sip & Sonder as one of the premium coffee and lifestyle brands in Los Angeles and beyond.
310-496-1883
MILO
Lybroan James & Gary Mack
A disruptive EdTech platform that provides training, services and assessment tools designed to help education professionals close learning gaps for underserved students by creating communities and culturally affirming learning environments through equity, innovation and engagement.
TBA
Crowns & Hops
Beny Asburn & Teo Hunter
Founded by Beny Ashburn and Teo Hunter. Hunter & Ashburn disrupted the status quo of the craft beer industry, and built a brand that is bigger than beer - Crowns & Hops Brewing Co. Through curated events, content and premium product, Crowns & Hops Brewing Co. is the first ever craft beer brand that bridges communities of color, dope culture and craft beer.
TBA
Intersectional Environmentalist
Leah Thomas
IE is a resource + media hub exploring the intersections of social + environmental justice. The platform was founded by environmentalist Leah Thomas, who is based in Ventura, CA. Leah is also the founder of eco-lifestyle blog @greengirlleah.
323-310-9781
With/Creators
Jennifer Pauline
A Black and Brown centered community and storytelling agency on a mission to amplify marginalized stories. As a support system for creators and founders, it also serves as a lifestyle brand and content platform that sits at the intersection of creativity and well-being.
310-356-9548
Black Out the Ballot
Jen Bui & Vizion Jones
A Collective of Creatives committed to changing the infrastructure to ensure radical equity, social justice, and financial empowerment for disenfranchised communities.
310-359-0946
OldVine Florals
Itika Oldwine
Since 2017, Itika Oldwine has been creating blooming masterpieces and giving a modern twist to the flowery landscape of LA through beautiful floral designs.
213-516-6180
TruNude
Danai Pointer
A disruptive fashion and technology platform specializing in custom nude color-matching. Made in Los Angeles by a talented team of women, TruNude’s line includes sustainably made skin tone undergarments (t-shirt bra, bralette, panty) in luxurious, ethically sourced bamboo fabric.
310-742-0881
PHrequency8
Arreale Davis
A marketplace for handmade and one of a kind HBCU fraternity and sorority-related goods, with a focus on green marketing and environmentally friendly products.
818-650-4117
As the co-founder and CEO of Community, I want to make sure our brand reflects what we truly stand for, not just in words, but in the actions we take. We exist to keep people connected to the conversations that they choose to be part of - we choose to connect with Black-owned businesses in SoCal.  For more information on Community or if you want to hear more from me, feel free to text me: 716-330-3003.

Other Leaders on Community include: Slutty Vegan; UNWRP; We're Not Really Strangers; Bobby HundredsThe Shade Room; Patrisse Cullors; Kerry Washington; and more

- Matt Peltier
716-330-3003
No items found.
As the co-founder and CEO of Community, I want to make sure our brand reflects what we truly stand for, not just in words, but in the actions we take. We exist to keep people connected to the conversations that they choose to be part of - we choose to connect with Black-owned businesses in SoCal.  For more information on Community or if you want to hear more from me, feel free to text me: 716-330-3003.

Other Leaders on Community include: Slutty Vegan; UNWRP; We're Not Really Strangers; Bobby HundredsThe Shade Room; Patrisse Cullors; Kerry Washington; and more

- Matt Peltier
716-330-3003
No items found.

- Matt Peltier
716-330-3003

Keep reading...

Get Started

Ready to get started?

Brand loyalty and relationships are not just built on automated messages and promo codes. Create real connections with your Community today.
Start your Community